2016 PLAYER REGISTRATIONS
On line registrations for the 2016 season are now open. On line registrations are only open to those players who played for Wyong in the 2015 season or any player who has never played rugby league for any club.
The on line registration process has changed. To register on line refer to the following instructions:-
1. If you have the Wyong Juniors website saved on your desktop, click the F5 button to refresh the link.
2. Select the ‘Leaguenet’ logo on the Juniors homepage.
3. Select how many children you are registering and click ’continue'
4. Enter your email address and click 'çontinue'
5. Select 'forgot password' and note instructions
6. Open your email and follow prompts to create password.
7. Select the 'continue' icon in your email. You will be re-directed back to the Leaguenet registration page.
8. Select the person/s (player) linked to your account.
9. Follow registration instructions on screen including clothing selections & payment.
Registration costs are - 1st Child - $150, 2nd Child - $130. Each player will receive a club polo shirt, training shirt, shorts, and socks.
During your registration process, you will be redirected to a gear order/sizing form. Complete this form and this will be processed by the Club. Full payment is required before gear can be collected. Players gear can be collected on the first Registration Day at Wyong Leagues Club on Saturday 6th February, 2016. Please ensure that you bring the registration/payment receipt.
General player registration days will be held at the Wyong Leagues Club on Saturday 6th February, 2016 (2015 players) and Saturday 13th February, 2016 (all players)
All registration fees must be paid before the first competition game. If you pay fees on line please keep a copy of your receipt. From 1 November, 2015 fees can also be paid at the Wyong Leagues Club Reception between hours of 9am - 3pm.
* * *
Welcome to the website of the Wyong Junior Rugby League Club, the largest Junior Rugby League on the NSW Central Coast. Our home games are played at the Morry Breen Complex next to the Wyong Leagues Club, Lakehaven Drive, Kanwal.
The Junior Rugby League Office is located on the southern end of the fields. During football season this office is each weekday from 4.30pm for all junior football inquiries. Inquiries can also be directed to the Club Secretary on 0412 302 566 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this website (top right of Homepage) for details on ground closures on wet weather days. If the fields are closed, no entry is permitted. Please also note that no dogs, glass, or alcohol are permitted into the grounds or at any Junior Rugby League traning session or game. Smoking is not permitted in the grounds. For all Wyong Senior football information, please go to the Seniors website at www.wyongseniorroos.com.au